This fruity avocado salsa is super easy to make and is filled with healthy fats and delicious flavours. The perfect appetizer for BBQ entertaining that everyone will absolutely love!
- 2 ripe avocados, finely chopped and peeled
- 1 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño pepper, minced and seeded
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Neal brothers blue flaxseed chips or Beanitos
- Combine all ingredients into bowl and mix together.
- Serve with flaxseed tortilla chips or Beanitos.
Nutritional analysis: calories 145 , fat 13g, carbohydrates 8g, fiber 5g, protein 2g