A delicious and healthy twist on a classic favourite – this refreshing strawberry milkshake is packed full of protein and healthy fats to give you a perfectly balanced meal! Made in under a minute for a quick and easy breakfast to start your day off just right!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend on high until smooth – about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add some sliced strawberries on top before drinking!
Nutritional analysis: calories 370, fat 22g, carbohydrates 28g, fiber 8g, protein 27g
Loving smoothies this summer? Click here for tips on how to make the perfect summer smoothie!
be the first to comment