Looking for a tasty breakfast makeover? This quick and easy avocado toast is loaded with healthy, fill-you-up fats. The perfect way to start your morning!
- 1-2 slices of sprouted grain toast (click here for my favourite one)
- 1/4 avocado, sliced into thin pieces
- 4-5 thin cucumber slices
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon pea shoots
- Pinch of sea salt
- Lay toast on plate and top with avocado and cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, pea shoots and sea salt.
Nutritional analysis: calories 332, fat 17g, carbohydrates 40g, fiber 11g, protein 13g
Additional toppings for your avocado toast:
- Hard boiled egg, sliced (to increase protein)
- Egg over hard or easy
- Smoked salmon
- Feta cheese
- Goat cheese
- Sesame seeds
- Apple slices
- Chili flakes
1 Comment on AVOCADO TOAST
Your link to your favourite sprouted bread does not come up, states page not found